Locksmith Newcastle is here to give you advice about your car keys. Misplacing and losing your keys is a lot of stress; few things are as traumatic as losing your keys or having them stolen when you don’t have a spare set. Every day, we rely heavily on our keys especially our car keys because our cars are our mode of transportation. Sure there are locksmiths to save our day when we lose and misplace our keys but prevention is always the key.
When you’re out in a public place, and you have lost your keys, it can be truly cumbersome. The best way to deal with that situation is to get in touch with a licensed auto Locksmith Newcastle right away. He will be able to arrange a remote fob or transponder and get you into your car again in no time.
Here are Locksmith Newcastle ’s Tips to Not Lose Your Car Keys
Prevention is the key
- The best way to deal with lost car keys; is to prevent it from happening, simple. If you buy a used car that only has one set of keys, get in touch with an auto locksmith Newcastle and ask him to cut you another set or two. Keep a set of keys in your home and office and give one to your spouse. Always have a spare key.
Keep your keys in sight
- When you keep your keys, be sure to remember where you have kept them. It is best to always keep them in sight so that you won’t forget where you placed them and when you’re good to go, you can easily grab them.
Keep a place for your keys
- Be it in your house or in your workplace, be sure to have a place allotted for your keys and make it a routine to place it there every time so it is easily remembered.
Keep a spare key
- When you keep a spare key, be sure to have one in your house or in your workplace and give one as well to your closest friend or your husband/wife. By doing so, you can always call them if you lose your keys.
Make a checklist
- Before leaving your house or your workplace, be sure to have a checklist and put your keys on the top of the list if you constantly leave them behind. Do this as often as possible until your mindset is already used to getting your keys every time you leave.
Locksmith Newcastle cares about your safety and security
We have given you tips for we care about your security and safety. But, if all else failed, Locksmith Newcastle will be here to help you not to break your car’s window. We are open 24/7, so we can help you even in the middle of the night. Just don’t be hesitant to reach us.
If you only have one set of keys, get in touch with Locksmith Newcastle today. We will provide you with a spare copy so that you don’t get caught off guard, should your keys go missing. Contact us at 0431 139 852