Want to know an annoying inconvenience? Forgetting your car keys. During times when you are in a hurry to be in an important meeting or to meet an important client, the fastest way to get there is if you drive your car. But what if at the very minute where you’re about to get in your car, you cant find your keys anywhere? Of course, the best solution is to call a Locksmith Eastern Suburbs.
Best Locksmith Sydney offers the best Locksmith Eastern Suburbs and they are the most reliable locksmiths but what if in times of emergencies, you just want to open your car door yourself? The good news is that you can do that, locksmith Eastern Suburbs will give you effective ways to open your car door without breaking it.
Locksmith Eastern Suburb ‘s 5 Tips To Open a Car Door
Use a coat hanger
- This could be the most common trick because why not? It works! You will need to get a wire hanger, make a hook that goes inside the weather stripping in the window then you have to jiggle it around until you find the lock. It could take some time but it’s totally worth it.
Use a slim jim
- When in need a slim jim—the car version, of course—can really come in handy. But this trick only works on old locks so if you own a car with old locks then this would really be helpful for you.
Use a string
- Although this method only works on locking mechanisms that unlock by pulling up, this trick will always come in handy. Start by making a small look in the middle of the shoelace, make sure that it can be tightened, then work the string into the door, pull the loop tight around the lock and pull it up. Then you should be good to go.
Use an inflatable wedge
- If you want to avoid damaging your car paint then use an inflatable wedge. It uses air to force the door to open. It will create enough space for an access tool to be inserted. This totally works but of course, you need patience and an accurate hand.
Use a strip of plastic
- This could work like an inflatable wedge but without the air to make a space. All you have to do is to insert the plastic strap through the crack of the door. And reach for the lock when there is enough space available already.
Best Locksmith Sydney — Locksmith Eastern Suburbs got your back!
Best Locksmith Sydney is dedicated to giving everyone a help. We are giving these tips in order for you to know what to do in case no one has your back. Sometimes we only have ourselves to ask for help for. Even sometimes, we don’t have any choices left. You just got to try all the best that you can.
If all else fails, then call Best Locksmith Sydney for an expert assistance from our Locksmith Eastern Suburbs. Contact us at 0431139852!